New Massive Battleground 4 Patch Live Let’s Focus On PS4/PS3, Includes Weapons, Automobiles & Other Tweaks, Changelog Out
DICE and EA just launched a completely new patch for Battleground 4 on PS3 and PS4, not surprisingly it adds support to approaching Naval Strike DLC for Battleground 4.
This can be a necessary update for Battleground 4 on PS4 and PS3 as it arrives with Weapon/Devices tweaks, Progression, Grenade tweaks, Vehicle tweaks and much more things. Read the entire changelog below.
- Battlelog now props up Naval Strike expansion pack for Battleground 4. The information is going to be enabled because the release is folded on the different platforms.
- The recording background has been enabled automatically you are able to power it down for particular computer systems by visiting Configurations (don’t be concerned, we instantly pause the recording background whenever you launch the sport)
- Carrier Assault will not display scores in Live Scoreboard and BattleScreen; this will be fixed with the next Battlelog update in 2 weeks
FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS:
- Added a brand new background video background to celebrate the discharge of Naval Strike
- Added a refresh button to any or all the Multi-player pages (aside from Play Now), including Faves and History
- 15 new ranks happen to be put into Platoons, so that you can now achieve rank 25 together with your Platoon
- Console RentaServer proprietors (once launched for that particular platform) are now able to upload their server banner image on Battlelog
- The Fight Reviews dropdown within the header now shows the woking platform the round was performed on.
- Now you can see Devices around the Unlocks > Weapons page
- Now you can find out if products are unlocked by Premium or Battlepacks around the Stats > Weapons and Unlocks > Weapons pages
- You’ll now visit a confirmation prompt when attempting to depart a Platoon for that original founder, the button will rather say “Disband” as well as visit a confirmation prompt when attempting to disband the Platoon.
- Various pixels pressed for much better looks and alignment around the Server Info page
- Various minor enhancements and tweaks
- No more easy to equip AA mines alongside rocket launchers in Loadout
- Fixed a problem where code could be written to chats under some conditions
- Fixed an issue where the new player experience flow would visible on every login for a lot of console gamers
- Fixed a problem with Platoon feed sticky posts that were not set properly the page will also instantly update to mirror the modification
- Fixed a problem using the particulars box on Unlocks > Automobiles, where it might sometimes overlap the footer
- Fixed some emblem shapes default colors, which were proven as black rather than white-colored
- Various fixes for that unlock needs proven in Loadout, which wasn’t always properly set
- Fixed a problem on starting, while using the Tablet Commander application having a nonranked soldier
- Fixed a problem where some emblem shapes were not always named properly when opening Battlepacks
- Various pixels pressed around the Missions page to higher accomodate for lengthy user names and scores within the enemy sections
- Fixed a problem in which the UCAV was listed two times within the listing of automobiles for Soldier Equipment
- Fixed a problem using the expansion pack icon not showing properly for products in Loadout, when they had the “cannot equip” style
Battlefield 4 PS4 March 25 update changelog:
- General stability enhancements
- Treatment for an accident that may occur when gamers were customizing automobiles.
- Treatment for an trouble in the Hurry game mode where endofround screen would always indicate there were an hour left from the game.
- Treatment for a problem in which the splash damage for IFV shells, Helicopter rockets, and Mortar models was not able to eliminate deployed equipment.
- Treatment for an element that might cause the quad bike to blow up if this hit indestructible objects.
- Treatment for an element that would cause sniper rifles to show an excessive amount of blossom when striving in snowy conditions, particularly the outdoors regions of Operation Locker.
- Treatment for a problem in which the ECM would sometimes neglect to jam incoming missiles.
- Reduced the takeoff distances for jets to complement the size of the fashion runways in Second Assault maps.
- Treatment for exceeding beyond ceiling exploits functioning Metro.
- Treatment for a brand new MAV riding exploit.
- Treatment for kill camera jittering/strobing sometimes if colliding along with other world objects or terrain.
- Treatment for soldiers getting catapulted when walking steep surfaces
- Fix for an issue where the kill camera would display the incorrect killer.
- Fix for an issue where the kill card won’t show up when playing on servers which have the kill camera turned off.
- Fixed an issue where other soldiers would appear to fire in the wrong direction when turning quickly.
- Fix for weapons firing twice, or not at all in some instances.
- Fix for an issue where explosions didn’t do any damage to infantry and vehicles that were outside of the combat area.
- Fix for an issue where latejoining players wouldn’t correctly experience Levolution events on Paracel Storm and Flood Zone.
- Fix for an issue that could cause packet loss.
- Added Gold Battlepacks as rewards for sophistication Service Stars, permitting gamers which have arrived at the max Rank to carry on earning new Battlepacks.
WEAPONS / GADGET TWEAKS
- Elevated the harm from the normal buckshot against targets with Body Armor.
- Reduced the vertical recoil from the M4 and M16A4 to provide these burst fire weapons tighter burst precision within their mid to lengthy range role.
- Reduced the sidetoside and first shot recoil from the G36C. This weapon presently has the cheapest sidetoside recoil from the carbines, passing on a obvious manageable low rate of fireside role, particularly when in comparison towards the AK5C, Type95B1 and also the AKU12.
- Tweaked the detonation duration of the 40mm LVG therefore it bounces less prior to going off. The utmost damage has however been reduced to 80 such as the RGO.
- Reduced the amount of the number of 40mm HE and LVG models gamers can transport, from 4 to three.
- Elevated time it requires to obtain new 40mm round from ammunition boxes. Time is longer for HE and LVG grenades and shorter for utility grenades like SMK and FLASH.
- Elevated time it requires to obtain new RGO IMPACT, V40 Small, M84 FLASHBANG and M18 SMOKE grenades from ammunition boxes. Because the player now carries greater number of these grenades, the resupply delay must be longer to avoid grenade bombarding.
- Considerably enhanced the suppression from mounted vehicle weapons, including miniguns, HMGs, LMGs, and all sorts of shells types for those armored automobiles.
- Further reduced the repair rate for that Scout Helicopters and also the Transport Helicopters.
- Considerably elevated the harm of Transport Helicopter miniguns.
- Altered the flight ceilings on Gulf of Oman, Caspian Border and Operation Firestorm to higher match the peak from the structures in individuals levels.
- Modified the harm from the 25mm and 30mm cannons for Attacks Jets and Mobile AA to become equal in Damage Per Second towards the 20mm default weapons. These weapons were clearly lesser choices in most conditions, as well as their different rates of fireside usually are meant to function as the player’s choice factor of these weapon systems.
AC130 GUNSHIP TWEAKS
- Elevated the splash damage and also the range where the JDAM bombs is capable of max splash damage. The JDAM’s power wasn’t correctly balanced using its difficulty to make use of. The JDAM remains a mainly antivehicle weapon, though this transformation will raise the effectiveness against all targets.
- Elevated the precision and direct hit harm to the AC130 40mm cannons. 40mm cannons is now able to accustomed to fire pinpoint shots in 23 round bursts, enabling these to provide accurate fire on infantry and vehicle targets. Their velocity has additionally been marginally elevated to assist their precision.
- Elevated the splash damage and selection of the AC130 25mm cannons. These cannons now do roughly 50% more damage, inside a slightly elevated section of impact. The elevated damage in addition to elevated suppression effects allows the 25mm cannon to fill its role being an section of effect weapon against infantry.